About the adoption process…
- Minimum age to adopt is 21.
- Local adoptions only. Maximum distance is 2 hours from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- We DO check vet references if there are other dogs in the home. Please do not apply if your dog is not up to date.
- Fences are preferred and sometimes required. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Please fill out the application entirely. Any applications with missing information will be deleted.
- Everyone in the home must meet the dog if a meet and greet is scheduled. Note all of our dogs are in foster homes.
- Home visits are required.
Please note it is our intention to get back with all applicants within a timely manner. If you do not hear from us, the dog was probably adopted. We process applications in the order they are received and usually takes 2-3 days. All of our dogs are in foster homes so if your application is approved we will contact you to set up a meet and greet at your home. Thank you for your patience and understanding.