About the adoption process (PLEASE READ)…
- Minimum age to adopt is 21.
- Local adoptions only. Maximum distance is 2 hours from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- We DO check vet references if there are other dogs in the home. Please do not apply if your dog is not up to date.
- Physical fences are preferred and mostly required. This is for the safety of the dogs. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Please fill out the application entirely. Any applications with missing information will be deleted.
- Everyone in the home must meet the dog if a meet and greet is scheduled. Note all of our dogs are in foster homes.
- Home visits are required.
Please note we receive many applications and have one person processing them all who is a volunteer. We try to get back to everyone but sometimes it isn’t possible. It takes us about 3-4 days to process applications so if you do not hear from us by then, the dog is most likely pending or adopted. Thank you for your patience and understanding.